50 Cent Album Release Date Moved to September
Santa Monica, CA -- 50 Cent’s new album curtis, which was previously scheduled to be released on June 26th, will now be released on September 4, 2007. With the album near completion and unable to make the original June date, a simultaneous worldwide release necessitated a push until September.
“I’m an international artist. My fans worldwide deserve to receive my album at the same time as my fans here in the US. Taking that into consideration moving the album to September was a necessary course of action,” states 50 Cent.
50 Cent is by no means taking the summer off. His first major performance will be June 26th on the BET Awards. For the first time ever, BET will let the fans decide which song 50 Cent will perform on the show. Text BANK to 23898 to vote for "Straight to the Bank" or text PARK to 23898 to vote for "Amusement Park". Tune into the show to see the winning performance.
Written by DJ Z on 05/25/07
You Might Like...
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.