50 Cent Album Release Date Moved to September
Santa Monica, CA -- 50 Cent’s new album curtis, which was previously scheduled to be released on June 26th, will now be released on September 4, 2007. With the album near completion and unable to make the original June date, a simultaneous worldwide release necessitated a push until September.
“I’m an international artist. My fans worldwide deserve to receive my album at the same time as my fans here in the US. Taking that into consideration moving the album to September was a necessary course of action,” states 50 Cent.
50 Cent is by no means taking the summer off. His first major performance will be June 26th on the BET Awards. For the first time ever, BET will let the fans decide which song 50 Cent will perform on the show. Text BANK to 23898 to vote for "Straight to the Bank" or text PARK to 23898 to vote for "Amusement Park". Tune into the show to see the winning performance.
More From 50 Cent
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.