From “Style Wars” to “Block Party”, 5 Must Watch Music Documentaries
Sure, you spend your entire day listening to music. So when it comes time to unwind and relax, what better way to shake things up than...watching some documentaries about music?
But with almost a billion (we said almost) music documentaries out there to choose from, how could you possibly figure out what's worth your eyeballs' time? Never fear, we've partnered with Green Label to narrow things down to five must-see flicks, ranging all the way from the original of all original hip-hop documentaries, "Style Wars", to Dave Chappelle's epic "Block Party", featuring the last Fugees reunion and sets from Kanye West, Mos Def and more. (Plus one hilarious "documentary" that started the quasi-fake documentary trend.)
So grab some popcorn and CLICK HERE for our must-watch music documentaries picks.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/14/14
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)