From “Style Wars” to “Block Party”, 5 Must Watch Music Documentaries
Sure, you spend your entire day listening to music. So when it comes time to unwind and relax, what better way to shake things up than...watching some documentaries about music?
But with almost a billion (we said almost) music documentaries out there to choose from, how could you possibly figure out what's worth your eyeballs' time? Never fear, we've partnered with Green Label to narrow things down to five must-see flicks, ranging all the way from the original of all original hip-hop documentaries, "Style Wars", to Dave Chappelle's epic "Block Party", featuring the last Fugees reunion and sets from Kanye West, Mos Def and more. (Plus one hilarious "documentary" that started the quasi-fake documentary trend.)
So grab some popcorn and CLICK HERE for our must-watch music documentaries picks.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/14/14
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.