From “Style Wars” to “Block Party”, 5 Must Watch Music Documentaries
Sure, you spend your entire day listening to music. So when it comes time to unwind and relax, what better way to shake things up than...watching some documentaries about music?
But with almost a billion (we said almost) music documentaries out there to choose from, how could you possibly figure out what's worth your eyeballs' time? Never fear, we've partnered with Green Label to narrow things down to five must-see flicks, ranging all the way from the original of all original hip-hop documentaries, "Style Wars", to Dave Chappelle's epic "Block Party", featuring the last Fugees reunion and sets from Kanye West, Mos Def and more. (Plus one hilarious "documentary" that started the quasi-fake documentary trend.)
So grab some popcorn and CLICK HERE for our must-watch music documentaries picks.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/14/14
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.