From “Style Wars” to “Block Party”, 5 Must Watch Music Documentaries
Sure, you spend your entire day listening to music. So when it comes time to unwind and relax, what better way to shake things up than...watching some documentaries about music?
But with almost a billion (we said almost) music documentaries out there to choose from, how could you possibly figure out what's worth your eyeballs' time? Never fear, we've partnered with Green Label to narrow things down to five must-see flicks, ranging all the way from the original of all original hip-hop documentaries, "Style Wars", to Dave Chappelle's epic "Block Party", featuring the last Fugees reunion and sets from Kanye West, Mos Def and more. (Plus one hilarious "documentary" that started the quasi-fake documentary trend.)
So grab some popcorn and CLICK HERE for our must-watch music documentaries picks.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/14/14
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.