360 Talks Fast Rise, Working as J. Cole’s Barber & More [DJBoothTV Exclusive Interview]
For the latest episode of Outside the Booth, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with Drink & Celebrate creator 360 to talk about his fast rise in the hip-hop game, his deep roots in Queens, working as J. Cole's barber and much more.
Interview by Jacques Morel, video shot and edited by Erikson Corniel.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/22/12
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.