360 Talks Fast Rise, Working as J. Cole’s Barber & More [DJBoothTV Exclusive Interview]
For the latest episode of Outside the Booth, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with Drink & Celebrate creator 360 to talk about his fast rise in the hip-hop game, his deep roots in Queens, working as J. Cole's barber and much more.
Interview by Jacques Morel, video shot and edited by Erikson Corniel.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/22/12
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.