Watch the Throne Footnote
* Hey look, it’s my first footnote in DJBooth history. Accurate total sales stats are a harder to to come up with than you might think, but Jay’s sold approximately 50 million albums and Kanye 12 million, which puts their combined 62 million well ahead of any other rap duo. Ironically, the biggest collaborative album by two artists period is Jay and R. Kelly’s Unfinished Business, while the biggest collaborative album by a group belongs to classic-rock quartet The Travelling Wilbury’s, depending on much credit you give George Harrison for The Beatles' sales.
Go back to the review of Watch the Throne.
More From The Throne
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.