Winner’s Circle, a DMV crew composed of the entire roster from Raheem Devaughn‘s 368 Music label, has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans their debut street release.
368 FTW Vol. 1, which takes its name (as does the label), from the three digits used to spell “DMV” on a telephone keypad, features 22 brand new tracks from DeVaughn, Phil Adé, Dee Boy, Da Phuture and Stello. Included are Booth-acclaimed leaks “BMF,” “From the Cops,” “Til the Lights Come On” and “368 Killin’ Em.”
DJ Money, who mixed the street album, makes the sole guest appearance, and beats come courtesy of Mark Henry, Thelonious Dre, Sakwe and Arsonal.
Stream 368 FTW Vol 1
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"368 Killin' Em" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.