Winner’s Circle, a DMV crew composed of the entire roster from Raheem Devaughn‘s 368 Music label, has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans their debut street release.
368 FTW Vol. 1, which takes its name (as does the label), from the three digits used to spell “DMV” on a telephone keypad, features 22 brand new tracks from DeVaughn, Phil Adé, Dee Boy, Da Phuture and Stello. Included are Booth-acclaimed leaks “BMF,” “From the Cops,” “Til the Lights Come On” and “368 Killin’ Em.”
DJ Money, who mixed the street album, makes the sole guest appearance, and beats come courtesy of Mark Henry, Thelonious Dre, Sakwe and Arsonal.
Stream 368 FTW Vol 1
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"368 Killin' Em" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)