Winner’s Circle, a DMV crew composed of the entire roster from Raheem Devaughn‘s 368 Music label, has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans their debut street release.
368 FTW Vol. 1, which takes its name (as does the label), from the three digits used to spell “DMV” on a telephone keypad, features 22 brand new tracks from DeVaughn, Phil Adé, Dee Boy, Da Phuture and Stello. Included are Booth-acclaimed leaks “BMF,” “From the Cops,” “Til the Lights Come On” and “368 Killin’ Em.”
DJ Money, who mixed the street album, makes the sole guest appearance, and beats come courtesy of Mark Henry, Thelonious Dre, Sakwe and Arsonal.
Stream 368 FTW Vol 1
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"368 Killin' Em" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.