Winner’s Circle, a DMV crew composed of the entire roster from Raheem Devaughn‘s 368 Music label, has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans their debut street release.
368 FTW Vol. 1, which takes its name (as does the label), from the three digits used to spell “DMV” on a telephone keypad, features 22 brand new tracks from DeVaughn, Phil Adé, Dee Boy, Da Phuture and Stello. Included are Booth-acclaimed leaks “BMF,” “From the Cops,” “Til the Lights Come On” and “368 Killin’ Em.”
DJ Money, who mixed the street album, makes the sole guest appearance, and beats come courtesy of Mark Henry, Thelonious Dre, Sakwe and Arsonal.
Stream 368 FTW Vol 1
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"368 Killin' Em" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)