Fresh off the release of his It’s in the Game mixtape, never-soft Brooklyn emcee Wais P (The Pimp) is back with Random Pimp, a six song EP inspired by the release of Random Axe’s recent self-titled project. By reworking Sean Price, Guilty Simpson and Black Milk’s new school classic Wais proves that truly real hip-hop simply can’t be stopped.
All tracks produced by Black Milk. Keep an ear our for more coming from Wais soon. To cop Random Axe’s self-titled album click here.
Stream Random Pimp
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.