The DJBooth joins forces with ReverbNation for their new mixtape series, The Flip, giving artists the chance to create original tracks over instrumentals from today’s most versatile producers. First up is L.A. producer and artist Shane Eli, who provides six exclusive instrumentals for rappers, singers, songwriters and artists everywhere to flip into fully formed songs.
Winners who create the best original tracks will be featured on The DJBooth, be eligible to perform at BMI’s Next Fresh Thing showcase and receive a free, exclusive instrumental from Shane Eli. In addition to The DJBooth staff, entries will be judged by BMI’s Director of Writer/Publisher Relations Nicole Plantin and music supervisor Jonathan Christiansen of Hit The Ground Running.
Anyone can download the project for free above, but those wishing to enter the ReverbNation contestmust
read the submission guidelines and download the high quality instrumentals here.
Fans can also check out Shane Eli's previous albums: League of Extraordinary Gz x Shane Eli - The Plug EP |Shane Eli - Better Beats: The ICDB Instrumentals |Shane Eli - I Can Do Better
Stream Reverb Nation Presents: The Flip - Shane Eli
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.