The DJBooth joins forces with ReverbNation for their new mixtape series, The Flip, giving artists the chance to create original tracks over instrumentals from today’s most versatile producers. First up is L.A. producer and artist Shane Eli, who provides six exclusive instrumentals for rappers, singers, songwriters and artists everywhere to flip into fully formed songs.
Winners who create the best original tracks will be featured on The DJBooth, be eligible to perform at BMI’s Next Fresh Thing showcase and receive a free, exclusive instrumental from Shane Eli. In addition to The DJBooth staff, entries will be judged by BMI’s Director of Writer/Publisher Relations Nicole Plantin and music supervisor Jonathan Christiansen of Hit The Ground Running.
Anyone can download the project for free above, but those wishing to enter the ReverbNation contestmust
read the submission guidelines and download the high quality instrumentals here.
Fans can also check out Shane Eli's previous albums: League of Extraordinary Gz x Shane Eli - The Plug EP |Shane Eli - Better Beats: The ICDB Instrumentals |Shane Eli - I Can Do Better
Stream Reverb Nation Presents: The Flip - Shane Eli
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.