The DJBooth joins forces with ReverbNation for their new mixtape series, The Flip, giving artists the chance to create original tracks over instrumentals from today’s most versatile producers. First up is L.A. producer and artist Shane Eli, who provides six exclusive instrumentals for rappers, singers, songwriters and artists everywhere to flip into fully formed songs.
Winners who create the best original tracks will be featured on The DJBooth, be eligible to perform at BMI’s Next Fresh Thing showcase and receive a free, exclusive instrumental from Shane Eli. In addition to The DJBooth staff, entries will be judged by BMI’s Director of Writer/Publisher Relations Nicole Plantin and music supervisor Jonathan Christiansen of Hit The Ground Running.
Anyone can download the project for free above, but those wishing to enter the ReverbNation contestmust
read the submission guidelines and download the high quality instrumentals here.
Fans can also check out Shane Eli's previous albums: League of Extraordinary Gz x Shane Eli - The Plug EP | Shane Eli - Better Beats: The ICDB Instrumentals | Shane Eli - I Can Do Better
Stream Reverb Nation Presents: The Flip - Shane Eli
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.