Acclaimed beat crew SMKA have hooked up with DJBooth.net and Beat Thang to bring listeners their latest compilation EP, The Report.
Curated by DJBooth, the project features 7 tracks showcasing the best and brightest rising talents the Midwest and Northeast have to offer. Included are previously featured cuts “The Righteous Remain” (by Voli) and “Money Comes Fast.” (by Jon Connor).
Presented by Grammy-winning producer-songwriter Dallas Austin through a joint venture with Nashville’s BKE (Beat Kangz Electronics), the Beat Thang is the world’s first fully portable music production studio. Loaded with everything you need to make your own original hip-hop, dance, pop, dubstep and electronica tracks (including 3,000 original sounds, a built in mixer, effects rack, sampler, and performance keyboard), the mobile music-making machine will go on sale exclusively at Best Buy on July 17. To pre-order the Beat Thang, click here!
Fans can also check out SMKA's previous albums: SMKA - The Hang Out: Part 1 |Super Market Knife Attack - The Best of 2012 Instrumentals |Various Artists - Stankonia Sessions: A3C Edition
Stream The Report
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.