Acclaimed beat crew SMKA have hooked up with DJBooth.net and Beat Thang to bring listeners their latest compilation EP, The Report.
Curated by DJBooth, the project features 7 tracks showcasing the best and brightest rising talents the Midwest and Northeast have to offer. Included are previously featured cuts “The Righteous Remain” (by Voli) and “Money Comes Fast.” (by Jon Connor).
Presented by Grammy-winning producer-songwriter Dallas Austin through a joint venture with Nashville’s BKE (Beat Kangz Electronics), the Beat Thang is the world’s first fully portable music production studio. Loaded with everything you need to make your own original hip-hop, dance, pop, dubstep and electronica tracks (including 3,000 original sounds, a built in mixer, effects rack, sampler, and performance keyboard), the mobile music-making machine will go on sale exclusively at Best Buy on July 17. To pre-order the Beat Thang, click here!
Fans can also check out SMKA's previous albums: SMKA - The Hang Out: Part 1 | Super Market Knife Attack - The Best of 2012 Instrumentals | Various Artists - Stankonia Sessions: A3C Edition
Stream The Report
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.