The British Invasion is a hybrid experiment that fuses the musical aesthetics of American and UK pop. Produced exclusively by Silver, the project’s goal was to maintain the integrity of the source material while creating a rich new sound not typically found in Hip-Hop. The references are incredibly diverse and range from The Beatles to Bloc Party to Soul II Soul. I put a lot of love into every record to ensure that each has a different sound and a different approach, but more importantly, a different feel. This EP should not to be confused with the disposable mixtapes which clutter the web. This is music!
All I ask is that you listen with open ears. Welcome to the “Invasion,” presented by OnSmash.com and DJBooth.net.
- The Incomparable Shakespeare
Fans can also check out The Incomparable Shakespeare's previous albums: The Incomparable Shakespeare - By Any Dreams Necessary | The Incomparable Shakespeare - #InvincibleDream Mixtape
Stream The British Invasion
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Swagger" (2008)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.