Los Angeles-based hip hop artist/producer (and exclusive freestyle series contributor) Shane Eli has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans the exclusive release of his much-anticipated independent debut album, The Push.
Mixed by sound engineer Damien Lewis of Atlanta’s Soapbox Studios, and mastered by Jermaine Dupri‘s go-to engineer, Johnny Horesco, The Push is an eclectic album made up of 15 original tracks. The project is produced entirely by Eli, and singer Kamilah Gibson makes the sole guest appearance.
Fans can also check out Shane Eli's previous albums: League of Extraordinary Gz x Shane Eli - The Plug EP |ReverbNation Presents: The Flip - Shane Eli |Shane Eli - Better Beats: The ICDB Instrumentals
Stream The Push
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.