Los Angeles-based hip hop artist/producer (and exclusive freestyle series contributor) Shane Eli has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans the exclusive release of his much-anticipated independent debut album, The Push.
Mixed by sound engineer Damien Lewis of Atlanta’s Soapbox Studios, and mastered by Jermaine Dupri‘s go-to engineer, Johnny Horesco, The Push is an eclectic album made up of 15 original tracks. The project is produced entirely by Eli, and singer Kamilah Gibson makes the sole guest appearance.
Fans can also check out Shane Eli's previous albums: League of Extraordinary Gz x Shane Eli - The Plug EP |ReverbNation Presents: The Flip - Shane Eli |Shane Eli - Better Beats: The ICDB Instrumentals
Stream The Push
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.