Los Angeles-based hip hop artist/producer (and exclusive freestyle series contributor) Shane Eli has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans the exclusive release of his much-anticipated independent debut album, The Push.
Mixed by sound engineer Damien Lewis of Atlanta’s Soapbox Studios, and mastered by Jermaine Dupri‘s go-to engineer, Johnny Horesco, The Push is an eclectic album made up of 15 original tracks. The project is produced entirely by Eli, and singer Kamilah Gibson makes the sole guest appearance.
Fans can also check out Shane Eli's previous albums: League of Extraordinary Gz x Shane Eli - The Plug EP |ReverbNation Presents: The Flip - Shane Eli |Shane Eli - Better Beats: The ICDB Instrumentals
Stream The Push
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.