Los Angeles-based hip hop artist/producer (and exclusive freestyle series contributor) Shane Eli has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans the exclusive release of his much-anticipated independent debut album, The Push.
Mixed by sound engineer Damien Lewis of Atlanta’s Soapbox Studios, and mastered by Jermaine Dupri‘s go-to engineer, Johnny Horesco, The Push is an eclectic album made up of 15 original tracks. The project is produced entirely by Eli, and singer Kamilah Gibson makes the sole guest appearance.
Fans can also check out Shane Eli's previous albums: League of Extraordinary Gz x Shane Eli - The Plug EP | ReverbNation Presents: The Flip - Shane Eli | Shane Eli - Better Beats: The ICDB Instrumentals
Stream The Push
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.