Singer, songwriter and producer R∆§H∆Ð has come together with LRG Clothing and The DJBooth for the release of his debut album, Museum.
The LP, which is a musical journey displaying the Ohio native and Elev8tor Music artist’ own brand of R&B, features previously-released songs “Be True” and “The Return.” Museum features guest appearances from Styles P. and PA Flex. All production and sound mixing comes courtesy of R?§H?Ð. Some listeners might have tasted R?§H?Ð‘s style on Stalley’s “Lincoln Way Nights,” which R∆§H∆Ð solely produced. Now, in today’s ever-changing musical landscape, appreciate this unique sound turned all the way up to 10.
Update: Museum is now available for purchase via iTunes (link above).
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)