Singer, songwriter and producer R∆§H∆Ð has come together with LRG Clothing and The DJBooth for the release of his debut album, Museum.
The LP, which is a musical journey displaying the Ohio native and Elev8tor Music artist’ own brand of R&B, features previously-released songs “Be True” and “The Return.” Museum features guest appearances from Styles P. and PA Flex. All production and sound mixing comes courtesy of R?§H?Ð. Some listeners might have tasted R?§H?Ð‘s style on Stalley’s “Lincoln Way Nights,” which R∆§H∆Ð solely produced. Now, in today’s ever-changing musical landscape, appreciate this unique sound turned all the way up to 10.
Update: Museum is now available for purchase via iTunes (link above).
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.