Singer, songwriter and producer R∆§H∆Ð has come together with LRG Clothing and The DJBooth for the release of his debut album, Museum.
The LP, which is a musical journey displaying the Ohio native and Elev8tor Music artist’ own brand of R&B, features previously-released songs “Be True” and “The Return.” Museum features guest appearances from Styles P. and PA Flex. All production and sound mixing comes courtesy of R?§H?Ð. Some listeners might have tasted R?§H?Ð‘s style on Stalley’s “Lincoln Way Nights,” which R∆§H∆Ð solely produced. Now, in today’s ever-changing musical landscape, appreciate this unique sound turned all the way up to 10.
Update: Museum is now available for purchase via iTunes (link above).
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.