Singer, songwriter and producer R∆§H∆Ð has come together with LRG Clothing and The DJBooth for the release of his debut album, Museum.
The LP, which is a musical journey displaying the Ohio native and Elev8tor Music artist’ own brand of R&B, features previously-released songs “Be True” and “The Return.” Museum features guest appearances from Styles P. and PA Flex. All production and sound mixing comes courtesy of R?§H?Ð. Some listeners might have tasted R?§H?Ð‘s style on Stalley’s “Lincoln Way Nights,” which R∆§H∆Ð solely produced. Now, in today’s ever-changing musical landscape, appreciate this unique sound turned all the way up to 10.
Update: Museum is now available for purchase via iTunes (link above).
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.