Singer, songwriter and producer R∆§H∆Ð has come together with LRG Clothing and The DJBooth for the release of his debut album, Museum.
The LP, which is a musical journey displaying the Ohio native and Elev8tor Music artist’ own brand of R&B, features previously-released songs “Be True” and “The Return.” Museum features guest appearances from Styles P. and PA Flex. All production and sound mixing comes courtesy of R?§H?Ð. Some listeners might have tasted R?§H?Ð‘s style on Stalley’s “Lincoln Way Nights,” which R∆§H∆Ð solely produced. Now, in today’s ever-changing musical landscape, appreciate this unique sound turned all the way up to 10.
Update: Museum is now available for purchase via iTunes (link above).
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.