Beatsmith and A&R Andrew Kelley has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners Dope on the Table, an exclusive collection of remixed cuts by Raekwon the Chef.
Originally conceived as a mixtape project in conjunction with the Wu-Tang spitter’s management, but never completed (read the full story at Kelley’s Tumblr), the set has been resurrected in the form of a Booth-exclusive, seven-track EP. Included on the tracklist is Kelley’s reader-approved reinterpretation of Chamber Music inclusion “Ill Figures.”
Kelley provides all production throughout the project, which features guest appearances from Big L, M.O.P., Kool G Rap, Notorious B.I.G., Ghostface Killah, Sean Price, Pusha T, Littles, Fabolous and Big Boi.
Fans can also check out Andrew Kelley's previous albums: Andrew Kelley & DJ Mekalek - Some Songs I Made For RZA |Andrew Kelley Presents: Re-Up Gang Cracksploitation Vol. 2
Stream Dope on the Table
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Raw Is Back (Andrew Kelley Remix)" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)