Beatsmith and A&R Andrew Kelley has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners Dope on the Table, an exclusive collection of remixed cuts by Raekwon the Chef.
Originally conceived as a mixtape project in conjunction with the Wu-Tang spitter’s management, but never completed (read the full story at Kelley’s Tumblr), the set has been resurrected in the form of a Booth-exclusive, seven-track EP. Included on the tracklist is Kelley’s reader-approved reinterpretation of Chamber Music inclusion “Ill Figures.”
Kelley provides all production throughout the project, which features guest appearances from Big L, M.O.P., Kool G Rap, Notorious B.I.G., Ghostface Killah, Sean Price, Pusha T, Littles, Fabolous and Big Boi.
Fans can also check out Andrew Kelley's previous albums: Andrew Kelley & DJ Mekalek - Some Songs I Made For RZA |Andrew Kelley Presents: Re-Up Gang Cracksploitation Vol. 2
Stream Dope on the Table
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Raw Is Back (Andrew Kelley Remix)" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.