Beatsmith and A&R Andrew Kelley has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners Dope on the Table, an exclusive collection of remixed cuts by Raekwon the Chef.
Originally conceived as a mixtape project in conjunction with the Wu-Tang spitter’s management, but never completed (read the full story at Kelley’s Tumblr), the set has been resurrected in the form of a Booth-exclusive, seven-track EP. Included on the tracklist is Kelley’s reader-approved reinterpretation of Chamber Music inclusion “Ill Figures.”
Kelley provides all production throughout the project, which features guest appearances from Big L, M.O.P., Kool G Rap, Notorious B.I.G., Ghostface Killah, Sean Price, Pusha T, Littles, Fabolous and Big Boi.
Fans can also check out Andrew Kelley's previous albums: Andrew Kelley & DJ Mekalek - Some Songs I Made For RZA |Andrew Kelley Presents: Re-Up Gang Cracksploitation Vol. 2
Stream Dope on the Table
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Raw Is Back (Andrew Kelley Remix)" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.