Produced entirely by Numonics and blended by Chicago’s DJ RTC (of RubyHornet & Closed Sessions), the 21-track project finds the up-and-coming beatsmith enlisting a diverse cast of rising stars and established heavyweights to pay testament to the hustle that is required to survive and thrive in today’s music game.
Among the Booth-approved artists assembled on Being Cool Doesn’t Pay the Bills are Donny Goines, Reks, Shawn Chrystopher, Sene (“Departure Time”), Co$$ (“Time Is Now”), Shawn Jackson (“Money Mentality”) and Dre Biggity (“On the Comedown”).
Stream Being Cool Doesn't Pay The Bills
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dead Or Alive" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.