Produced entirely by Numonics and blended by Chicago’s DJ RTC (of RubyHornet & Closed Sessions), the 21-track project finds the up-and-coming beatsmith enlisting a diverse cast of rising stars and established heavyweights to pay testament to the hustle that is required to survive and thrive in today’s music game.
Among the Booth-approved artists assembled on Being Cool Doesn’t Pay the Bills are Donny Goines, Reks, Shawn Chrystopher, Sene (“Departure Time”), Co$$ (“Time Is Now”), Shawn Jackson (“Money Mentality”) and Dre Biggity (“On the Comedown”).
Stream Being Cool Doesn't Pay The Bills
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dead Or Alive" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.