Gearing up to release their official digital-only mixalbum, “The Best Kept Secret,” on December 8th, the duo has teamed up with The Strongest Team In The Streets, Tapemasters Inc, Big Mike The Ruler and DJ Semi to release their official street mixtape, “We Got Next”. Featuring brand new tracks, freestyles, remixes and more, the project includes their brand new singles, “How She Movin’” and “I Came, I Saw, I Conquered”.
Presented by DJBooth.net, “We Got Next” is a formal introduction to these rising stars.
Stream We Got Next
GS Entertainment/Brooklyn Knights
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Your Daddy" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.