Gearing up to release their official digital-only mixalbum, “The Best Kept Secret,” on December 8th, the duo has teamed up with The Strongest Team In The Streets, Tapemasters Inc, Big Mike The Ruler and DJ Semi to release their official street mixtape, “We Got Next”. Featuring brand new tracks, freestyles, remixes and more, the project includes their brand new singles, “How She Movin’” and “I Came, I Saw, I Conquered”.
Presented by DJBooth.net, “We Got Next” is a formal introduction to these rising stars.
Stream We Got Next
GS Entertainment/Brooklyn Knights
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Your Daddy" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!