Gearing up to release their official digital-only mixalbum, “The Best Kept Secret,” on December 8th, the duo has teamed up with The Strongest Team In The Streets, Tapemasters Inc, Big Mike The Ruler and DJ Semi to release their official street mixtape, “We Got Next”. Featuring brand new tracks, freestyles, remixes and more, the project includes their brand new singles, “How She Movin’” and “I Came, I Saw, I Conquered”.
Presented by DJBooth.net, “We Got Next” is a formal introduction to these rising stars.
Stream We Got Next
GS Entertainment/Brooklyn Knights
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Your Daddy" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.