Gearing up to release their official digital-only mixalbum, “The Best Kept Secret,” on December 8th, the duo has teamed up with The Strongest Team In The Streets, Tapemasters Inc, Big Mike The Ruler and DJ Semi to release their official street mixtape, “We Got Next”. Featuring brand new tracks, freestyles, remixes and more, the project includes their brand new singles, “How She Movin’” and “I Came, I Saw, I Conquered”.
Presented by DJBooth.net, “We Got Next” is a formal introduction to these rising stars.
Stream We Got Next
Submit your Rating
GS Entertainment/Brooklyn Knights
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Your Daddy" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.