Gearing up to release their official digital-only mixalbum, “The Best Kept Secret,” on December 8th, the duo has teamed up with The Strongest Team In The Streets, Tapemasters Inc, Big Mike The Ruler and DJ Semi to release their official street mixtape, “We Got Next”. Featuring brand new tracks, freestyles, remixes and more, the project includes their brand new singles, “How She Movin’” and “I Came, I Saw, I Conquered”.
Presented by DJBooth.net, “We Got Next” is a formal introduction to these rising stars.
Stream We Got Next
Submit your Rating
GS Entertainment/Brooklyn Knights
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Your Daddy" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.