Up-and-coming artist/producer MeLo-X has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans his latest EP, More Merch.
Written, produced, recorded, mixed and mastered by MeLo-X at The Bermuda Triangle Studio, the project features 16 brand new joints (including one bonus cut) from the Flatbush, Brooklyn native, including his reader-approved Booth debut, “She Is Forever.”
Joining MeLo-X on the guest tip are such Booth-approved artists as Theophilus London, Jesse Boykins III, Kendrick Lamar and Mickey Factz. Assisting MeLo-X behind the boards are Executive Producer Claude “Visionary” Dary, beatsmith Soundwavve and bassist Andre Cleghorn.
Fans can also check out MeLo-X's previous albums: MeLo-X - GOD:WiFi EP
Stream More Merch EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Is Forever" (2010)
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.