Up-and-coming artist/producer MeLo-X has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans his latest EP, More Merch.
Written, produced, recorded, mixed and mastered by MeLo-X at The Bermuda Triangle Studio, the project features 16 brand new joints (including one bonus cut) from the Flatbush, Brooklyn native, including his reader-approved Booth debut, “She Is Forever.”
Joining MeLo-X on the guest tip are such Booth-approved artists as Theophilus London, Jesse Boykins III, Kendrick Lamar and Mickey Factz. Assisting MeLo-X behind the boards are Executive Producer Claude “Visionary” Dary, beatsmith Soundwavve and bassist Andre Cleghorn.
Fans can also check out MeLo-X's previous albums: MeLo-X - GOD:WiFi EP
Stream More Merch EP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Is Forever" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.