Up-and-coming artist/producer MeLo-X has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans his latest EP, More Merch.
Written, produced, recorded, mixed and mastered by MeLo-X at The Bermuda Triangle Studio, the project features 16 brand new joints (including one bonus cut) from the Flatbush, Brooklyn native, including his reader-approved Booth debut, “She Is Forever.”
Joining MeLo-X on the guest tip are such Booth-approved artists as Theophilus London, Jesse Boykins III, Kendrick Lamar and Mickey Factz. Assisting MeLo-X behind the boards are Executive Producer Claude “Visionary” Dary, beatsmith Soundwavve and bassist Andre Cleghorn.
Fans can also check out MeLo-X's previous albums: MeLo-X - GOD:WiFi EP
Stream More Merch EP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Is Forever" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.