Up-and-coming artist/producer MeLo-X has hooked up with DJBooth.net to bring fans his latest EP, More Merch.
Written, produced, recorded, mixed and mastered by MeLo-X at The Bermuda Triangle Studio, the project features 16 brand new joints (including one bonus cut) from the Flatbush, Brooklyn native, including his reader-approved Booth debut, “She Is Forever.”
Joining MeLo-X on the guest tip are such Booth-approved artists as Theophilus London, Jesse Boykins III, Kendrick Lamar and Mickey Factz. Assisting MeLo-X behind the boards are Executive Producer Claude “Visionary” Dary, beatsmith Soundwavve and bassist Andre Cleghorn.
Fans can also check out MeLo-X's previous albums: MeLo-X - GOD:WiFi EP
Stream More Merch EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Is Forever" (2010)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.