Underground rhymesayer Kosha Dillz has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest project release, The Jet Lag EP.
On the heels of his Bud Light “Here We Go” Superbowl Commercial, the project finds the recent Jersey-to-L.A. transplant putting his own spin on favorite records by bands he has encountered while on the road. Included is the Robbie Barclay-directed video for stand out track “Moses Wasteland.”
Ducky and Jesse Palter (of Palter Ego) make the sole guest appearances throughout the project. Nate G. handles all production, sampling cuts by Chelsea Wolfe, Wavves, Black Keys, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and more.
Fans can also check out Kosha Dillz's previous albums: Kosha Dillz - Awkward in a Good Way
Stream The Jet Lag EP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.