Underground rhymesayer Kosha Dillz has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest project release, The Jet Lag EP.
On the heels of his Bud Light “Here We Go” Superbowl Commercial, the project finds the recent Jersey-to-L.A. transplant putting his own spin on favorite records by bands he has encountered while on the road. Included is the Robbie Barclay-directed video for stand out track “Moses Wasteland.”
Ducky and Jesse Palter (of Palter Ego) make the sole guest appearances throughout the project. Nate G. handles all production, sampling cuts by Chelsea Wolfe, Wavves, Black Keys, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and more.
Fans can also check out Kosha Dillz's previous albums: Kosha Dillz - Awkward in a Good Way
Stream The Jet Lag EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.