Underground rhymesayer Kosha Dillz has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest project release, The Jet Lag EP.
On the heels of his Bud Light “Here We Go” Superbowl Commercial, the project finds the recent Jersey-to-L.A. transplant putting his own spin on favorite records by bands he has encountered while on the road. Included is the Robbie Barclay-directed video for stand out track “Moses Wasteland.”
Ducky and Jesse Palter (of Palter Ego) make the sole guest appearances throughout the project. Nate G. handles all production, sampling cuts by Chelsea Wolfe, Wavves, Black Keys, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and more.
Fans can also check out Kosha Dillz's previous albums: Kosha Dillz - Awkward in a Good Way
Stream The Jet Lag EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.