Underground rhymesayer Kosha Dillz has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest project release, The Jet Lag EP.
On the heels of his Bud Light “Here We Go” Superbowl Commercial, the project finds the recent Jersey-to-L.A. transplant putting his own spin on favorite records by bands he has encountered while on the road. Included is the Robbie Barclay-directed video for stand out track “Moses Wasteland.”
Ducky and Jesse Palter (of Palter Ego) make the sole guest appearances throughout the project. Nate G. handles all production, sampling cuts by Chelsea Wolfe, Wavves, Black Keys, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and more.
Fans can also check out Kosha Dillz's previous albums: Kosha Dillz - Awkward in a Good Way
Stream The Jet Lag EP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.