Underground rhymesayer Kosha Dillz has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest project release, The Jet Lag EP.
On the heels of his Bud Light “Here We Go” Superbowl Commercial, the project finds the recent Jersey-to-L.A. transplant putting his own spin on favorite records by bands he has encountered while on the road. Included is the Robbie Barclay-directed video for stand out track “Moses Wasteland.”
Ducky and Jesse Palter (of Palter Ego) make the sole guest appearances throughout the project. Nate G. handles all production, sampling cuts by Chelsea Wolfe, Wavves, Black Keys, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and more.
Fans can also check out Kosha Dillz's previous albums: Kosha Dillz - Awkward in a Good Way
Stream The Jet Lag EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.