Up-and-coming emcee/singer Johnny Polygon has hooked up with DJBooth.net and 2DopeBoyz for the release of his highly-anticipated new EP, Wolf in Cheap Clothing.
While Johnny Polygon is the sole vocalist on Wolf in Cheap Clothing, the set boasts production by numerous prominent beatsmiths, including Picnic Tyme, Danny Duran and The Soundmen.
Fans can also check out Johnny Polygon's previous albums: Johnny Polygon - The Nothing
Stream Wolf in Cheap Clothing EP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Been Runnin'" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.