Up-and-coming emcee/singer Johnny Polygon has hooked up with DJBooth.net and 2DopeBoyz for the release of his highly-anticipated new EP, Wolf in Cheap Clothing.
While Johnny Polygon is the sole vocalist on Wolf in Cheap Clothing, the set boasts production by numerous prominent beatsmiths, including Picnic Tyme, Danny Duran and The Soundmen.
Fans can also check out Johnny Polygon's previous albums: Johnny Polygon - The Nothing
Stream Wolf in Cheap Clothing EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Been Runnin'" (2008)
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.