Up-and-coming emcee/singer Johnny Polygon has hooked up with DJBooth.net and 2DopeBoyz for the release of his highly-anticipated new EP, Wolf in Cheap Clothing.
While Johnny Polygon is the sole vocalist on Wolf in Cheap Clothing, the set boasts production by numerous prominent beatsmiths, including Picnic Tyme, Danny Duran and The Soundmen.
Fans can also check out Johnny Polygon's previous albums: Johnny Polygon - The Nothing
Stream Wolf in Cheap Clothing EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Been Runnin'" (2008)
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)