Up-and-coming emcee/singer Johnny Polygon has hooked up with DJBooth.net and 2DopeBoyz for the release of his highly-anticipated new EP, Wolf in Cheap Clothing.
While Johnny Polygon is the sole vocalist on Wolf in Cheap Clothing, the set boasts production by numerous prominent beatsmiths, including Picnic Tyme, Danny Duran and The Soundmen.
Fans can also check out Johnny Polygon's previous albums: Johnny Polygon - The Nothing
Stream Wolf in Cheap Clothing EP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Been Runnin'" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.