Up-and-coming emcee/singer Johnny Polygon has hooked up with DJBooth.net and 2DopeBoyz for the release of his highly-anticipated new EP, Wolf in Cheap Clothing.
While Johnny Polygon is the sole vocalist on Wolf in Cheap Clothing, the set boasts production by numerous prominent beatsmiths, including Picnic Tyme, Danny Duran and The Soundmen.
Fans can also check out Johnny Polygon's previous albums: Johnny Polygon - The Nothing
Stream Wolf in Cheap Clothing EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Been Runnin'" (2008)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.