Jersey buzzmaker John Public has joined forces with DJBooth.net to bring fans his highly-anticipated debut album, Re-Gifted: The Thrift Shop Experience.
Co-Executive produced by Public and 6th Sense, the 12-track set finds the Northeastern up-and-comer exploring the stories that each of us have to tell through the metaphor of the thrift store. Included on the project are Booth-premiered leaks “Second-Hand Minutes,” “Freedom People,” and “Untitled Life.”
A diverse array of collaborators join Public throughout Re-Gifted, including Long Island native Heather Austin, Rhode Island’s Mike Maven, Grammy-winning gospel choir Jubilation and B.K. mainstay Maya Azucena. In addition to boardwork by Public and 6th Sense, the set features beats by M-Phazes, Oddisee, DJay Cas, and more!
Stream ReGifted Thrift Shop Experience
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)