Jersey buzzmaker John Public has joined forces with DJBooth.net to bring fans his highly-anticipated debut album, Re-Gifted: The Thrift Shop Experience.
Co-Executive produced by Public and 6th Sense, the 12-track set finds the Northeastern up-and-comer exploring the stories that each of us have to tell through the metaphor of the thrift store. Included on the project are Booth-premiered leaks “Second-Hand Minutes,” “Freedom People,” and “Untitled Life.”
A diverse array of collaborators join Public throughout Re-Gifted, including Long Island native Heather Austin, Rhode Island’s Mike Maven, Grammy-winning gospel choir Jubilation and B.K. mainstay Maya Azucena. In addition to boardwork by Public and 6th Sense, the set features beats by M-Phazes, Oddisee, DJay Cas, and more!
Stream ReGifted Thrift Shop Experience
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.