Jersey buzzmaker John Public has joined forces with DJBooth.net to bring fans his highly-anticipated debut album, Re-Gifted: The Thrift Shop Experience.
Co-Executive produced by Public and 6th Sense, the 12-track set finds the Northeastern up-and-comer exploring the stories that each of us have to tell through the metaphor of the thrift store. Included on the project are Booth-premiered leaks “Second-Hand Minutes,” “Freedom People,” and “Untitled Life.”
A diverse array of collaborators join Public throughout Re-Gifted, including Long Island native Heather Austin, Rhode Island’s Mike Maven, Grammy-winning gospel choir Jubilation and B.K. mainstay Maya Azucena. In addition to boardwork by Public and 6th Sense, the set features beats by M-Phazes, Oddisee, DJay Cas, and more!
Stream ReGifted Thrift Shop Experience
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.