Jersey buzzmaker John Public has joined forces with DJBooth.net to bring fans his highly-anticipated debut album, Re-Gifted: The Thrift Shop Experience.
Co-Executive produced by Public and 6th Sense, the 12-track set finds the Northeastern up-and-comer exploring the stories that each of us have to tell through the metaphor of the thrift store. Included on the project are Booth-premiered leaks “Second-Hand Minutes,” “Freedom People,” and “Untitled Life.”
A diverse array of collaborators join Public throughout Re-Gifted, including Long Island native Heather Austin, Rhode Island’s Mike Maven, Grammy-winning gospel choir Jubilation and B.K. mainstay Maya Azucena. In addition to boardwork by Public and 6th Sense, the set features beats by M-Phazes, Oddisee, DJay Cas, and more!
Stream ReGifted Thrift Shop Experience
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.