Jersey buzzmaker John Public has joined forces with DJBooth.net to bring fans his highly-anticipated debut album, Re-Gifted: The Thrift Shop Experience.
Co-Executive produced by Public and 6th Sense, the 12-track set finds the Northeastern up-and-comer exploring the stories that each of us have to tell through the metaphor of the thrift store. Included on the project are Booth-premiered leaks “Second-Hand Minutes,” “Freedom People,” and “Untitled Life.”
A diverse array of collaborators join Public throughout Re-Gifted, including Long Island native Heather Austin, Rhode Island’s Mike Maven, Grammy-winning gospel choir Jubilation and B.K. mainstay Maya Azucena. In addition to boardwork by Public and 6th Sense, the set features beats by M-Phazes, Oddisee, DJay Cas, and more!
Stream ReGifted Thrift Shop Experience
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.