Brooklyn heavyweight Joell Ortiz and Atlanta-based Renaissance musician Novel have joined forces to shake up the status quo with their brand new collaborative mixtape Defying the Predictable.
In addition to reader-acclaimed cuts “Stressful,” “Ghetto (Pt. 1)” and “Like I Know,” the set features guest appearances from a wide variety of artists, including Jadakiss, Spree Wilson, Saigon, and the entire Slaughterhouse crew. The project features production by Novel himself, as well as beats by Frequency and Statik Selektah.
Fans of both artists have a lot to look forward to in the months ahead. Novel will soon be unleashing his long-awaited, unreleased debut full-length, The Audiobiography. Next up for Joell is sophomore studio album Free Agent.
Fans can also check out Joell Ortiz & Novel's previous albums: Joell Ortiz & Novel Present: Defying the Predictable
Stream Defying The Predictable
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.