Brooklyn heavyweight Joell Ortiz and Atlanta-based Renaissance musician Novel have joined forces to shake up the status quo with their brand new collaborative mixtape Defying the Predictable.
In addition to reader-acclaimed cuts “Stressful,” “Ghetto (Pt. 1)” and “Like I Know,” the set features guest appearances from a wide variety of artists, including Jadakiss, Spree Wilson, Saigon, and the entire Slaughterhouse crew. The project features production by Novel himself, as well as beats by Frequency and Statik Selektah.
Fans of both artists have a lot to look forward to in the months ahead. Novel will soon be unleashing his long-awaited, unreleased debut full-length, The Audiobiography. Next up for Joell is sophomore studio album Free Agent.
Fans can also check out Joell Ortiz & Novel's previous albums: Joell Ortiz & Novel Present: Defying the Predictable
Stream Defying The Predictable
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.