Brooklyn heavyweight Joell Ortiz and Atlanta-based Renaissance musician Novel have joined forces to shake up the status quo with their brand new collaborative mixtape Defying the Predictable.
In addition to reader-acclaimed cuts “Stressful,” “Ghetto (Pt. 1)” and “Like I Know,” the set features guest appearances from a wide variety of artists, including Jadakiss, Spree Wilson, Saigon, and the entire Slaughterhouse crew. The project features production by Novel himself, as well as beats by Frequency and Statik Selektah.
Fans of both artists have a lot to look forward to in the months ahead. Novel will soon be unleashing his long-awaited, unreleased debut full-length, The Audiobiography. Next up for Joell is sophomore studio album Free Agent.
Fans can also check out Joell Ortiz & Novel's previous albums: Joell Ortiz & Novel Present: Defying the Predictable
Stream Defying The Predictable
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.