Brooklyn buzzmaker Jesse Abraham has hooked up with DJBooth to bring fans the follow-up to his critically-acclaimed AlphaButter compilation album, Bars & NoBull.
A street album brimming with innovation, creativity and sincerity, the project features 14 new joints from J.A., including Booth-premiered fan favorite “Yoga.”
Bars & NoBull comes backed by the boardwork of Panjabi MC, !llmind, KO Beatz, Spills, Willie Green and Trace Thomas. Guest appearances come courtesy of Premonition, Jeanette Berry and Albert Rhymestein. Fans in the NYC area can catch the artist, along with Premonition, the Brown Bag All-Stars and more, at the Bars & NoBull mixtape release party, going down Monday (the 11th) at Brooklyn’s Public Assembly.
Stream Bars and NoBull
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spiderman on Vitamins" (2010)
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!