Brooklyn buzzmaker Jesse Abraham has hooked up with DJBooth to bring fans the follow-up to his critically-acclaimed AlphaButter compilation album, Bars & NoBull.
A street album brimming with innovation, creativity and sincerity, the project features 14 new joints from J.A., including Booth-premiered fan favorite “Yoga.”
Bars & NoBull comes backed by the boardwork of Panjabi MC, !llmind, KO Beatz, Spills, Willie Green and Trace Thomas. Guest appearances come courtesy of Premonition, Jeanette Berry and Albert Rhymestein. Fans in the NYC area can catch the artist, along with Premonition, the Brown Bag All-Stars and more, at the Bars & NoBull mixtape release party, going down Monday (the 11th) at Brooklyn’s Public Assembly.
Stream Bars and NoBull
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spiderman on Vitamins" (2010)
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)