Brooklyn buzzmaker Jesse Abraham has hooked up with DJBooth to bring fans the follow-up to his critically-acclaimed AlphaButter compilation album, Bars & NoBull.
A street album brimming with innovation, creativity and sincerity, the project features 14 new joints from J.A., including Booth-premiered fan favorite “Yoga.”
Bars & NoBull comes backed by the boardwork of Panjabi MC, !llmind, KO Beatz, Spills, Willie Green and Trace Thomas. Guest appearances come courtesy of Premonition, Jeanette Berry and Albert Rhymestein. Fans in the NYC area can catch the artist, along with Premonition, the Brown Bag All-Stars and more, at the Bars & NoBull mixtape release party, going down Monday (the 11th) at Brooklyn’s Public Assembly.
Stream Bars and NoBull
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spiderman on Vitamins" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.