Brooklyn buzzmaker Jesse Abraham has hooked up with DJBooth to bring fans the follow-up to his critically-acclaimed AlphaButter compilation album, Bars & NoBull.
A street album brimming with innovation, creativity and sincerity, the project features 14 new joints from J.A., including Booth-premiered fan favorite “Yoga.”
Bars & NoBull comes backed by the boardwork of Panjabi MC, !llmind, KO Beatz, Spills, Willie Green and Trace Thomas. Guest appearances come courtesy of Premonition, Jeanette Berry and Albert Rhymestein. Fans in the NYC area can catch the artist, along with Premonition, the Brown Bag All-Stars and more, at the Bars & NoBull mixtape release party, going down Monday (the 11th) at Brooklyn’s Public Assembly.
Stream Bars and NoBull
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spiderman on Vitamins" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)