Brooklyn buzzmaker Jesse Abraham has hooked up with DJBooth to bring fans the follow-up to his critically-acclaimed AlphaButter compilation album, Bars & NoBull.
A street album brimming with innovation, creativity and sincerity, the project features 14 new joints from J.A., including Booth-premiered fan favorite “Yoga.”
Bars & NoBull comes backed by the boardwork of Panjabi MC, !llmind, KO Beatz, Spills, Willie Green and Trace Thomas. Guest appearances come courtesy of Premonition, Jeanette Berry and Albert Rhymestein. Fans in the NYC area can catch the artist, along with Premonition, the Brown Bag All-Stars and more, at the Bars & NoBull mixtape release party, going down Monday (the 11th) at Brooklyn’s Public Assembly.
Stream Bars and NoBull
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spiderman on Vitamins" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.