Boston rhymesayer J The S has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his long-awaited debut studio album, The Last Days.
Executive Produced by J The S and Good Will, the project features 14 original records from the underground emcee. Included on the tracklist are reader-approved leaks “Simple Man,” “Shadows,” “WTF” and “Razor.”
Joining Jake on the guest tip throughout The Last Days are The Kickdrums, Styles P., P-Dub, Harlem, Pill, Franco Anthony, Greater Good, A N E, Janet Onyenucheya, Emilio Rojas and L Michelle. Production comes courtesy of The Kickdrums, J. Cardim, Nelly’s Protoolz, Goodwill & MGI, Franco Anthony, M-Phazes and the artist himself, with additional vocals, cuts and instrumentation by Lion’s Share, DJ Special Blend, Alex Bodnar and Netousha Monroe.
Stream The Last Days
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do You ft. ft. Joell Ortiz & Lee Wilson" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.