Enter Jamla‘s Oakland emcee and University of North Carolina basketball alum Quentin Thomas, better known to the rap world as GQ. GQ has joined forces with The DJBooth for his first Jamla street release, Trouble Man EP.
Troubleman features 16 original cuts, all produced by The Soul Council, with guest appearances from label mates Rapsody, HaLo, Heather Victoria, Kevin Durant’s artist Dave East and 6th Street Records singer, Bluu Suede.
Download Trouble Man EP and follow GQ from the Oakland streets to the the North Carolina Smith Center, a 2005 championship ring and beyond.
Fans can also check out GQ's previous albums: GQ - Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude
Stream Trouble Man EP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1st Period" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.