Enter Jamla‘s Oakland emcee and University of North Carolina basketball alum Quentin Thomas, better known to the rap world as GQ. GQ has joined forces with The DJBooth for his first Jamla street release, Trouble Man EP.
Troubleman features 16 original cuts, all produced by The Soul Council, with guest appearances from label mates Rapsody, HaLo, Heather Victoria, Kevin Durant’s artist Dave East and 6th Street Records singer, Bluu Suede.
Download Trouble Man EP and follow GQ from the Oakland streets to the the North Carolina Smith Center, a 2005 championship ring and beyond.
Fans can also check out GQ's previous albums: GQ - Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude
Stream Trouble Man EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1st Period" (2011)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.