Enter Jamla‘s Oakland emcee and University of North Carolina basketball alum Quentin Thomas, better known to the rap world as GQ. GQ has joined forces with The DJBooth for his first Jamla street release, Trouble Man EP.
Troubleman features 16 original cuts, all produced by The Soul Council, with guest appearances from label mates Rapsody, HaLo, Heather Victoria, Kevin Durant’s artist Dave East and 6th Street Records singer, Bluu Suede.
Download Trouble Man EP and follow GQ from the Oakland streets to the the North Carolina Smith Center, a 2005 championship ring and beyond.
Fans can also check out GQ's previous albums: GQ - Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude
Stream Trouble Man EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1st Period" (2011)
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)