Enter Jamla‘s Oakland emcee and University of North Carolina basketball alum Quentin Thomas, better known to the rap world as GQ. GQ has joined forces with The DJBooth for his first Jamla street release, Trouble Man EP.
Troubleman features 16 original cuts, all produced by The Soul Council, with guest appearances from label mates Rapsody, HaLo, Heather Victoria, Kevin Durant’s artist Dave East and 6th Street Records singer, Bluu Suede.
Download Trouble Man EP and follow GQ from the Oakland streets to the the North Carolina Smith Center, a 2005 championship ring and beyond.
Fans can also check out GQ's previous albums: GQ - Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude
Stream Trouble Man EP
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1st Period" (2011)
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.