Back in August, Fortilive and Diamond Media 360 called on producers worldwide to submit their full-length remixes of the Hawaiian hip-hop crew’s Booth-sponsored (and acclaimed) debut full-length, I Vs. I. Today, The DJBooth is proud to present the winning entry in the contest, courtesy of Small Pro.
The I Vs. I Remix LP finds the Philadelphia-based producer replacing crew member !llmind behind the boards, crafting new instrumentals to back emcees Slo-Mo and Mushmouf on all 10 of the project’s cuts.
Stream The I Vs. I Remix LP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jim Kelly" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.