Reader favorite Cymarshall Law and UK rapper Skit Slam, together known as Everliven Sound, have hooked up with DJBooth.net and Kevin Nottingham to bring listeners a new collaborative mixtape entitled Freedom of Speech: The Last Word Benders.
The official prelude to the June 22, release of their sophomore full-length, Freedom 2 (HiPNOTT/Freedom Ent.), the 29-track street album features a blend of freestyles and original material. Included on the project is Everliven Sounds’ acclaimed Booth debut, “What Should He Do.”
Providing beats on Word Benders are The Beatnikz, Mr. Joeker, T.A.S.K. Productions and more. Guest artists include Reef the Lost Cauze, Lola Maxwell, Hakim Green and RAtheMC.
Stream Freedom of Speech: The Last Word Benders
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Should He Do" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)