Reader favorite Cymarshall Law and UK rapper Skit Slam, together known as Everliven Sound, have hooked up with DJBooth.net and Kevin Nottingham to bring listeners a new collaborative mixtape entitled Freedom of Speech: The Last Word Benders.
The official prelude to the June 22, release of their sophomore full-length, Freedom 2 (HiPNOTT/Freedom Ent.), the 29-track street album features a blend of freestyles and original material. Included on the project is Everliven Sounds’ acclaimed Booth debut, “What Should He Do.”
Providing beats on Word Benders are The Beatnikz, Mr. Joeker, T.A.S.K. Productions and more. Guest artists include Reef the Lost Cauze, Lola Maxwell, Hakim Green and RAtheMC.
Stream Freedom of Speech: The Last Word Benders
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Should He Do" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.