Reader favorite Cymarshall Law and UK rapper Skit Slam, together known as Everliven Sound, have hooked up with DJBooth.net and Kevin Nottingham to bring listeners a new collaborative mixtape entitled Freedom of Speech: The Last Word Benders.
The official prelude to the June 22, release of their sophomore full-length, Freedom 2 (HiPNOTT/Freedom Ent.), the 29-track street album features a blend of freestyles and original material. Included on the project is Everliven Sounds’ acclaimed Booth debut, “What Should He Do.”
Providing beats on Word Benders are The Beatnikz, Mr. Joeker, T.A.S.K. Productions and more. Guest artists include Reef the Lost Cauze, Lola Maxwell, Hakim Green and RAtheMC.
Stream Freedom of Speech: The Last Word Benders
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Should He Do" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.