Reader favorite Cymarshall Law and UK rapper Skit Slam, together known as Everliven Sound, have hooked up with DJBooth.net and Kevin Nottingham to bring listeners a new collaborative mixtape entitled Freedom of Speech: The Last Word Benders.
The official prelude to the June 22, release of their sophomore full-length, Freedom 2 (HiPNOTT/Freedom Ent.), the 29-track street album features a blend of freestyles and original material. Included on the project is Everliven Sounds’ acclaimed Booth debut, “What Should He Do.”
Providing beats on Word Benders are The Beatnikz, Mr. Joeker, T.A.S.K. Productions and more. Guest artists include Reef the Lost Cauze, Lola Maxwell, Hakim Green and RAtheMC.
Stream Freedom of Speech: The Last Word Benders
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Should He Do" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.