Last November, up-and-coming rapper Epiphany joined forces with DJBooth.net to drop the self-titled inaugural entry in his ongoing RESPECT mini-mixtape series. Today, the Little Rock, Arkansas native has returned to tackle the topic of male-female relations on the second of four installments.
On Respect Pt. 2 (Womens), Piph recounts his many and varied experiences with the fairer sex in 12 previously-unreleased cuts, including Booth-approved features “Apology of Sorts” and “Doin Thangs.” In addition, the project comes complete with three bonus tracks unrelated to the album’s theme.
Rah Howard, Double M, Gina Gee, Rocks*r Jones, and longtime Booth favorite K. Sparks make guest contributions to the mixtape, which comes complete with beats by Bossman, JP and more. Fans should keep it locked for news on Respect Pt. 3 (Life) and Respect Pt. 4 (Natch), set to hit the ‘net “soon.”
Stream RESPECT Pt. 2: Womens
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.