Last November, up-and-coming rapper Epiphany joined forces with DJBooth.net to drop the self-titled inaugural entry in his ongoing RESPECT mini-mixtape series. Today, the Little Rock, Arkansas native has returned to tackle the topic of male-female relations on the second of four installments.
On Respect Pt. 2 (Womens), Piph recounts his many and varied experiences with the fairer sex in 12 previously-unreleased cuts, including Booth-approved features “Apology of Sorts” and “Doin Thangs.” In addition, the project comes complete with three bonus tracks unrelated to the album’s theme.
Rah Howard, Double M, Gina Gee, Rocks*r Jones, and longtime Booth favorite K. Sparks make guest contributions to the mixtape, which comes complete with beats by Bossman, JP and more. Fans should keep it locked for news on Respect Pt. 3 (Life) and Respect Pt. 4 (Natch), set to hit the ‘net “soon.”
Stream RESPECT Pt. 2: Womens
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.