Epiphany’s DJBooth and WeAllScheme sponsored “RESPECT” mini-mixtape series has finally arrived.
If you’ve never given Piph a listen before, dig into part 1 of the RESPECT series (fittingly titled Epiphany) and you’ll instantly hear a flow that demands RESPECT.
The 4 part series continues with the RESPECT of Womens, Life, and Natch (Epiphany’s producer) to be released in the coming weeks.
Stream Respect Part 1
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.