Update: The NO DJ version of The 400 Lounge is now available for download.
The follow-up to 2009’s acclaimed International Ties: Foreign Affairs, the mixtape finds Manolo, Big A, K.O. and Baby D.O.E. showcasing their eclectic brand of Southern hip-hop in 13 brand new joints. Included in the project are reader-approved leaks “Dead Music,” “Money Getters” and “Toast… to the DJ.”
Joining EMB throughout 400 Lounge are such buzzmakers as Al Gator, Oz-Lo, Tommy Parker, Dipp, Tez McClain. In addition to the boardwork of Don Cannon, the project features production by TNT Beats, ...Focus, Aktual, Illfonics, TB Hits and L.T. Moe.
Stream The 400 Lounge
Embassy Music Board
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pose ft. Tommy P" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!