The DJBooth has joined forces with R.L.E.S. Society to unleash Devin Miles’ new street album, the aptly titled This Is How I Live.
Featuring eleven new tracks from the Pittsburgh native, including the highly-rated Fade (Theme Song), this album is truly a look inside the life of an emcee on the rise.
In addition to mic work from Miles, additional vocals on the project come courtesy of Scolla and Jo’ Christo. Production work is provided by Cardo, I.D. Labs, Billionaire Boyscout, Chase N’ Cashe and more.
Stream This Is How I Live
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.