The DJBooth has joined forces with R.L.E.S. Society to unleash Devin Miles’ new street album, the aptly titled This Is How I Live.
Featuring eleven new tracks from the Pittsburgh native, including the highly-rated Fade (Theme Song), this album is truly a look inside the life of an emcee on the rise.
In addition to mic work from Miles, additional vocals on the project come courtesy of Scolla and Jo’ Christo. Production work is provided by Cardo, I.D. Labs, Billionaire Boyscout, Chase N’ Cashe and more.
Stream This Is How I Live
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Real" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.