To promote upcoming documentary film DEMOS: An Independent Artist’s Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham invited artists to send in their “demos” for a chance to be included on future promotional mixtapes. Now, he has joined forces with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DJBooth.net to showcase the winners on Please Listen to My DEMOS, Volume 2.
Mixed by DJ Mark-1, the project features new music from all of the contest winners not features in Volume 1 of the mixtape, which hit the ‘net in May. The 19-track set includes music from RayDawn, Lyric Jones, Die-Rek, The Fall Guys and many more of the game’s hottest independent artists.
Want to be featured on future entries in the mixtape series? Watch for the second leg of the Please Listen to My DEMOS contest to launch later this summer! And be sure to check out demosdocumentary.com for updates.
Stream Please Listen to My Demos, Volume 2
This is the only feature on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.