To promote upcoming documentary film DEMOS: An Independent Artist’s Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham invited artists to send in their “demos” for a chance to be included on future promotional mixtapes. Now, he has joined forces with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DJBooth.net to showcase the winners on Please Listen to My DEMOS, Volume 2.
Mixed by DJ Mark-1, the project features new music from all of the contest winners not features in Volume 1 of the mixtape, which hit the ‘net in May. The 19-track set includes music from RayDawn, Lyric Jones, Die-Rek, The Fall Guys and many more of the game’s hottest independent artists.
Want to be featured on future entries in the mixtape series? Watch for the second leg of the Please Listen to My DEMOS contest to launch later this summer! And be sure to check out demosdocumentary.com for updates.
Stream Please Listen to My Demos, Volume 2
Submit your Rating
This is the only feature on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.