Chicago-based, D.C.-bred emcee David Coresh has stepped into the Booth to bring fans his long-awaited fourth mixtape, Formal Introduction.
Mixed by DJ Tay James, the street album is presented by RubyHornet, FakeShoreDrive, IllRoots, and DJBooth.net. Other sponsors include Jugrnaut, InoPrints.com, DTLR, Q&Q Entertainment, Classick Studios and Grade A Mixtapes.
Among the 15 fresh new cuts showcased on the set are the recently-featured title track and the artist’s Booth debut, the reader-acclaimed “Keep It Movin.” Fellow Windy City natives Mike Schpitz, Add-2, Vic Mensa, Chuck L.i., Rocket and BEN, along with D.C.‘s G5 Clive join Coresh throughout the project, flowing over beats by Rob Bates, Maja 7th, ILL Brown, Chaise Marcel, Nova and Jon Francis.
Stream Formal Introduction
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.