Houston singer/songwriter/producer Dallas Blocker has hooked up with DJBooth.net and Blockerboy Music to bring fans his latest street release, the Uncut mixtape.
The project features 10 smooth and sensual original cuts from the independent crooner, incorporating elements of old and new-school R&B. Included is Booth-acclaimed hit single “Rock Ya Body.”
Lone Star State icon Slim Thug makes the sole guest appearance on the album, which features production by Beanz N Kornbread, Mister Lee, Drathoven and Blocker himself.
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For The Hood ft. Dallas Blocker" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.