On the brand new project, the man who brought us “Ren & Stimpy” and Booth-exclusive freestyle “Car Service” makes his return to the mic following a period of focusing on production. The mixtape’s 14 tracks find King sharing his experiences as a multi-talented musician on the verge of hitting it big, while nonetheless feeling the recession’s effects on his finances.
In a departure from many of his recent projects, King takes a backseat on the production tip, enlisting the services of such beatsmiths as Tae Beast, Jansport J, Willie B, Captain, Ayiro and Jbizness. Guest features come courtesy of Ab-Soul, Stevie Crooks, Lite (Coolroy), Richard Wright, Noa James, Ill Camille, Raven Sorvino, Finess, and more.
Stream Jet Pack on E
Submit your Rating
Black Cloud Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ren & Stimpy" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.