On the brand new project, the man who brought us “Ren & Stimpy” and Booth-exclusive freestyle “Car Service” makes his return to the mic following a period of focusing on production. The mixtape’s 14 tracks find King sharing his experiences as a multi-talented musician on the verge of hitting it big, while nonetheless feeling the recession’s effects on his finances.
In a departure from many of his recent projects, King takes a backseat on the production tip, enlisting the services of such beatsmiths as Tae Beast, Jansport J, Willie B, Captain, Ayiro and Jbizness. Guest features come courtesy of Ab-Soul, Stevie Crooks, Lite (Coolroy), Richard Wright, Noa James, Ill Camille, Raven Sorvino, Finess, and more.
Stream Jet Pack on E
Submit your Rating
Black Cloud Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ren & Stimpy" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)