DJBooth.net and Champs Sports have joined forces to bring listeners 2011 Remixed (Volume 1), a compilation featuring fresh remixes from some of the hottest underground and up-and-coming artists in the game.
Inspired by the Converse Remix Collection and released in tandem with the footwear giant’s latest product launch, the project includes nine of the most highly-acclaimed remixes to hit our front page over the course of 2011, coming courtesy of such Booth favorites as Yonas (”Nobody Else (Remix)”), íMAYDAY! (”Highs & Lows (Remix)”) and Soul Khan (”Shot Glass Magnified (Remix)”).
In addition to the previously-featured cuts listed above (and many more), 2011 Remixed (Volume 1) comes complete with an exclusive, never-before-heard remix of Rapsody‘s “Intro (Thank U),” a joint off her Booth-sponsored Thank H.E.R. Now mixtape.
Stream 2011 Remixed, Vol. 1
Submit your Rating
The DJBooth, LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"City Cypher #1" (2014)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.