DJBooth.net and Champs Sports have joined forces to bring listeners 2011 Remixed (Volume 1), a compilation featuring fresh remixes from some of the hottest underground and up-and-coming artists in the game.
Inspired by the Converse Remix Collection and released in tandem with the footwear giant’s latest product launch, the project includes nine of the most highly-acclaimed remixes to hit our front page over the course of 2011, coming courtesy of such Booth favorites as Yonas (”Nobody Else (Remix)”), íMAYDAY! (”Highs & Lows (Remix)”) and Soul Khan (”Shot Glass Magnified (Remix)”).
In addition to the previously-featured cuts listed above (and many more), 2011 Remixed (Volume 1) comes complete with an exclusive, never-before-heard remix of Rapsody‘s “Intro (Thank U),” a joint off her Booth-sponsored Thank H.E.R. Now mixtape.
Fans can also check out DJBooth.net's previous albums: DJBooth.net x PUMA x Villa Present - The Come Up | Greedmont Park x DJBooth Present: The Official Atlanta Indie Fest 2011 Mixtape | PUMA & DJBooth.net Present: Uncontested EP
Stream 2011 Remixed, Vol. 1
The DJBooth, LLC.
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.