Heavyweight beatsmith-turned buzzmaking rapper Boola, and his label BLKLBL, have come together with The DJBooth and Bleu Magazine to bring listeners his latest mixtape, Cut From a Different Cloth.
Sketch, Lance Drummonds, Flam, Skye Townsend and Maleek make guest appearances throughout Cut From a Different Cloth, which is produced entirely by Boola himself.
Stream Cut From a Different Cloth
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rise (The Prelude)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.