Heavyweight beatsmith-turned buzzmaking rapper Boola, and his label BLKLBL, have come together with The DJBooth and Bleu Magazine to bring listeners his latest mixtape, Cut From a Different Cloth.
Sketch, Lance Drummonds, Flam, Skye Townsend and Maleek make guest appearances throughout Cut From a Different Cloth, which is produced entirely by Boola himself.
Stream Cut From a Different Cloth
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rise (The Prelude)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.