The DJBooth has joined forces with Black Alley for the DC crew’s highly-anticipated debut street album. Travel across a musical landscape as diverse as the capital city itself - from hard core rock, to soulful, honey-kissed ballads, right back to the menacing pocket beats made famous by the indigenous sound of go-go!
Organic.Raw.Unapologetic. This is Soul.Swagger.Rock.Sneakers.
The album contains the highly rated singles Bad Girl and Heavy Hitters and also features Raheem Devaughn, Phil Ade, Frank Sirius and more. Production is provided by Black Alley, Cam Poles, Mack Tyson, Glenn Cobb and P. Murph
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Heavy Hitters" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.