The DJBooth has joined forces with Black Alley for the DC crew’s highly-anticipated debut street album. Travel across a musical landscape as diverse as the capital city itself - from hard core rock, to soulful, honey-kissed ballads, right back to the menacing pocket beats made famous by the indigenous sound of go-go!
Organic.Raw.Unapologetic. This is Soul.Swagger.Rock.Sneakers.
The album contains the highly rated singles Bad Girl and Heavy Hitters and also features Raheem Devaughn, Phil Ade, Frank Sirius and more. Production is provided by Black Alley, Cam Poles, Mack Tyson, Glenn Cobb and P. Murph
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Heavy Hitters" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.