The DJBooth has joined forces with Black Alley for the DC crew’s highly-anticipated debut street album. Travel across a musical landscape as diverse as the capital city itself - from hard core rock, to soulful, honey-kissed ballads, right back to the menacing pocket beats made famous by the indigenous sound of go-go!
Organic.Raw.Unapologetic. This is Soul.Swagger.Rock.Sneakers.
The album contains the highly rated singles Bad Girl and Heavy Hitters and also features Raheem Devaughn, Phil Ade, Frank Sirius and more. Production is provided by Black Alley, Cam Poles, Mack Tyson, Glenn Cobb and P. Murph
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Heavy Hitters" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.